Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Hunnerd Posts!

Since I live in Utah now, I thought I'd keep it real. :)

Well, I assume that since you're reading this, it's safe to assume you're reading, this, my 100th post. :) My sister, Jenn, started this blog for us almost one year ago, and it's been a blast. I've loved telling you stories about our funny little boys, bombarding you with my observations about usually nothing, and getting to know you better through your sweet and hilarious comments.

Now, let's get started on the next hunnerd! Who's with me?!

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

I must say that you have a perty cool blog, and I have loved gettin' to know you better though it too. I have been a slogger lately (that's a slacker-blogger, if you didn't know), but I am going to try and catch up over the summer. I hope that you are doing well. I missed Ryan's cute little face today.