As you can see, next to his boring bowl of stew is a "flower." He finds these beautiful flowers and brings me bouquet after bouquet of them all day. It is the sweetest thing. Before he brings me the flowers, he goes to the bathroom sink, and gives them a drink of cold water so they can grow so big and be so pretty. The he gets a big hug!
The other night he was going to sleep (in his bed) and was kicking his legs around. He said, "My legs are running out of batteries." I said, "Oh, that sounds nice. I think you should let your whole body run out of batteries so you can go to sleep." He sat there for a while, then said, "I don't want any kids to have batteries in them." I think I kind of freaked him out. :)
Anyway, Ben is a cutie and such a good boy. He makes me laugh all day, even when he's sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment