A big thanks to my bosom friend, Heather, for updating our blog. Yes, I trust her with our password. :) We were talking about our blogs and and I said I wanted a new look- something "fally" and with something about our family on the top and not too messy behind the words . . . and she did it! It's exactly what I wanted. Now, you may be laughing at me that I don't know how to do all this yet. I'll learn, but for now, I'll just have "my people" do it. :) I just had to say thanks and let everyone know that Heather is the creative genius behind our new look! Yay! You da bomb, Da Bomb!
And, I must also thank Jenn for setting this all up in the first place. You did a superb job, also. Thanks, gals. You're both kindred spirits. I'll call with any more assignments I have for you soon.
4 comments:
ha ha! I am scaring Spencer to death in that picture! It must be my crazy T-zone...he's afraid of that shine! :)
I love doing this kind of stuff, so assign me projects anytime! But I must admit, I didn't do all the hard stuff. I got the Peas from Google Images and the background from cutest blog on the block. :)
I love that picture. He's in love!
I love the peas!! So cute!
Love the blog face-lift. I am debating doing it myself, but don't have a friend to do it. You would think with a designer husband we would have something ultra-spectacular, but he is "above" blogs - whatever.
I LOVE the quotes you put on the side!! So cute.
Post a Comment