Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'll Never Forgive Myself

Yes, Spencer's hair was out of control and on the verge of needing a barrette to keep it out of those big, blue eyes. . . It was growing over his collar and it was always stuck to his forehead after playing outside and getting all sweaty. . .
So I chopped it off!


Now we can see his beautiful eyes better, and it is easier to clean his lunch out his short hair, but I can't tell you how much I miss his long, silky, golden baby hair. I saved every lock I could and it is now taped in his baby book, his journal, and my journal. He looks so old now, and ya wanna hear the worst part? We haven't taken his one-year-old pictures yet and now he's just going to look like he's two anyway! Luckily he still has the same, adorable face no matter what his hair looks like on top of it. I just keep telling myself that.

No comments: