Friday, August 15, 2008

With a Baa Baa Here

I was looking through our pictures for fun and found this one of Ryan. I made him this sheep costume for Halloween and he loves it. He wore it every single day until it got too hot. He just rediscovered it recently and we now have our little lamb around the house again. (Maybe having a lamb around will console Andrew a little bit that we don't have a dog yet. Poor guy.) The sheep costume kind of became a security blanket for Ryan while I was in the hospital, and he took it with him to every house the boys went to. It was also comforting to me to know he had that to hold on to. It makes him feel safe. He's so sweet.

He got this little barn for Christmas. In this picture he had just made a little farm and put himself inside of it. So cute! Just don't call him a cow!

1 comment:

lindsey v said...

I remember that cute little lamb costume from last year. It was my favorite one that I saw come to my door the whole night! It was SO cute! I can't believe you made that!! I wish I was creative.