Friday, August 8, 2008
A Little Taste of Powell
This is all I have time to post at the moment. I hope you enjoy it. This is my first time doing a video, so we'll see if it even works.
I think this is the closest I will ever come to one of my fondest dreams of holding onto a dolphin and swimming in the ocean, I just realized, because that's what it felt like- a small, torpedo-shaped dolphin named Sea Doo. I just don't think a dolphin would crash me into the side of the boat parked next to the houseboat like I did to myself. :) Goggles only do so much! It was so fun to go as far down as we could, until my ears started to explode, 'n stuff. Poor Gary's torpedo thing was malfunctioning when this video was taken, but he had more fun after he fixed it. We got to do this for about 20 minutes until the batteries started running low and when they do that, you kind of start to do this little thing called drowning. Also, there are two triggers and if you let go of one, the thing starts to sink and you're strapped to it and you go down too. I figured that out the hard way. Also, we could barely hear anyone talking to us, so we're really not just ignoring them. :) It was a very fun date for Gary and me, just torpedoing off into the sunset. Aww!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those things are so cool! I've never tried one...it looks fun, except for the whole drowning part. :)
Post a Comment