Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Go to bed, Superman

I actually just said that. And did Superman actually go to bed? Kind of. He's giggling in his bed, playing with a toy phone that is playing "Fur Elise." Beethoven would be so proud. Anyway, this is not an amazing, life-altering post, I just never thought I would ever been telling Superman to go to bed. I mean, really, who do I think I am?! Uh oh, I think Spider-Man and Scooby-Doo just joined in the mischief. Well, back to saving the day. (I don't have an alter-ego- I'm just Mom, and that makes me more powerful than ALL superheroes, and their dogs, put together!)
Doo Doo-Doo DOOO!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hahaha I think you would be a really fun mom!! I just saw your comment about RRRobertooo and yes of course I remember that, so funny!!

Go to bed Superman! ::fur elise:: in the background...

lindsey v said...

Nothing is more powerful than the mother of a super hero. Who else does he go to when he's hurting?