I think what bothered me, besides feeling like my body has aged 20 years in the past 2, is that I realized time was actually passing. That whole decade of my twenties just felt like time was standing still because I just felt like I stopped at 20, but all of a sudden I'm out of my twenties and entering a new decade and that's nuts! Nuts!
Anyway, the best way to not feel like you're thirty is to feel like you're ten. So, I spent my birthday at Kangaroo Zoo! :) We had promised the boys a month ago when they filled up their Warm Fuzzy Jar that we could go to Kangaroo Zoo and we finally kept that promise. I had to make sure they liked me on my birthday and this was the sure way to do it!
He started feeling sick this day and this was one of the few times he went down the slide. We're still trying to get over whatever beast of an illness that started that day.
After Kangaroo Zoo, Gary and I went to "Avatar" and you all know how I feel about that so I'll skip it.
Then, we got home and had my cute little party with my family. My birthday is New Year's Eve and it's the only birthday I know of where you start your party at 10:00 pm and your kids are still awake and it's only just begun!!!
It was a great day!!!
1 comment:
We truly are BFFs...For my birthday we went to Mulligans and bought the all day passes and acted like kids. We played lazer tag, mini golf, batting cages, bumper boats, go karts, and arcade games all day. So fun. I love that we decide to act like kids when we turn 30...fight old age! :)
Happy Birthday Bay-buh!
Post a Comment