Monday, January 11, 2010

Ever have the feeling you're being watched?

So I bought myself some feet pajamas. That's right. Bright pink, fuzzy feet pajamas, complete with bunny feet. And let me tell you, they are the most comfortable things in the world. I sleep like a baby in them, maybe because I look like one, but that's debatable. Anyway, I love to put them on right out of the dryer and snuggle on the couch. They're like jammies and a blanket all wrapped up in a cute, fluffy, pink package.

My pj's have an enemy, though. His name is Benny. Every time I wear these particular jammers, I tells me in no uncertain terms that he hates them. I just laugh and ask him why and he just repeats that he hates them.

Well, one night I was reading him a book and he was staring at my bunny feet. I just smiled to myself and continued reading. (I am cracking up right now, by the way) Without looking away from my bunnies' eyes, Ben said, "Make your bunnies stop looking at me."

Yeah, they are pretty creepy.

5 comments:

Cari said...

LOL .... I can just see Benny's mad little face ... perfect. What a weirdi! By the way, I don't hate your PJS. They look fantastic!

Brownie Bites said...

I saw your title and immediately thought - blog lurker. But I'm not. I just never comment. ANd about the pjs. Aren't they claustrophobic?

Jessi said...

Hey Karin! I thought they would be and that I would get really hot, but magically, they're perfect! :)

"Miss Kris" said...

I am, in fact, laughing out loud stil. I love that funny little boy and I love the picture of those bunnies' eyes. I guess wearing those jammers help you make good choices?

hf said...

Leave it to a small boy to point out your jammies are creepy. I love how he tells you to make them stop looking at him! Too cute!