
I just love this picture of "Luce." Yeah, I guess I'm one of
those people who blogs about their dog. Oh well. She is a sweet, patient, pretty dog. She loves to be let out in the front yard so she can herd the boys around and play fetch with me. (
I'm the one throwing the objects, not her, thank you very much.) And, she doesn't run away! I'm not used to a dog that doesn't head for the hills at every opportunity. It's so sweet. It makes me feel like she's happy to be with us. We're happy to have her.
2 comments:
Oh, what a good dog. I especially love that she doesn't head for the hills, THAT IS WEEEIRD. Poor little Cobber.
I am amazed at what a pretty dog she is. When Addie wakes up from her nap and we open up her blinds, she loves to watch Lucy run around in your yard and play with her young masters.
She seems like a dream dog for a family.
Post a Comment