Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gary and Jess Plus Six

No, I'm not pregnant with twins. But, boy! Was it fun to see the look on your face! Priceless!!

A couple months ago, we had six boys for five days. My nephews, Brandon and Adam, came to play while their Mom and Dad skipped town. :) They said something about Vegas and took off- for real. (That was one of our favorite jokes in high school, but in this case, it's true!) :) Anyway, we had a blast. We went swimming, hiking, bike-riding, and played lots of catch and three-flies-up. It was a very boy-y weekend. Luckily, it wasn't too foreign to me.Here are some pictures of our Sunday drive up the canyon. Spencer held Adam's hand the whole time. It was precious.
Boys. . .

Boys. . .

And more boys!!

Here we are at the end of out hike. I told them to look really tired, buuuut they just kind of look scary, or nauseous. :)
This is the only way to feed many, many little people. Some want two whole sandwiches, while others want one triangle. This way, they grab what they want and I eat what's left.

You can always tell that Brandon has been at your house if you see random things pertaining to BYU in weird places around your house. The poor guy was surrounded by baby toys. I think he played with these letters for hours just trying to pass the time. He was a great help with the little guys too. He even changed a diaper like a pro. . . without being asked (not that I would ask him to. But I didn't mind, not one bit!)

"The more the merrier." That's how we roll.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That is a great post, as usual. It came to a screeching halt, though, when you mentioned FEELING many, many little people....you miiiight want to fix that. :)

Jessi said...

Yikes!! Thanks, Jenn. Aaaaall fixed!