Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gone Fishin'

After we left the hot air balloons and of course, McDonald's, we headed up to the mou'ins. Gary drove us up to a pretty little lake near Payson on a crazy, windy mou'in road while we rocked out to "Beat It." (They told him don't you ever come around here, don't wanna see your face, you better disappear. . . Whoooo!)4/5 of my boys

Cute Benny

Gary gets a fishing license every year so he can sit like this and get everyone else's hooks ready for them (including mine).

Boys and Worms
Worms and Boys

Spencer LOVED to hold the fishing pole. He freaked out whenever I took it away. So, in my efforts to preserve the pristine silence of nature, I let him hold it and taught him how to scream like a maniac to get what he wants. Great.
Happy and Quiet
After fishing, we cleaned out the garage and then Gary and I went to a movie. This was a fun-packed day, with a little bit of good old-fashioned garage-cleaning in it to break up all that balloon-watching, pancake-eating, fish-(not)catching, movie-watching, and word-hyphenating.

No comments: