Then, we packed up everything again and headed down to our spot on the MTC field and began our most ultimate of ultimate frisbee games. It lasted almost 4 hours!! It never got too hot and miserable, just too dark. My favorite part was when it was getting too dark to play and we were winning by many, many points and my sister-in-law comes in and announces, "Next score wins!" Ha Ha! Right!
(I love this I heard from one of my religion classes. There's a sign up at the MTC field that says, "For Missionary Use Only". Someone taped a sign onto the sign that said, "Every Member a Missionary".)
Here's half our group. The other half is waiting in the "end zone".
(I love this I heard from one of my religion classes. There's a sign up at the MTC field that says, "For Missionary Use Only". Someone taped a sign onto the sign that said, "Every Member a Missionary".)
We put them all in orange so we could easily spot them. It is absolutely essential on days like these where they run wild.
We were already packed and ready to go when the fireworks were over so as soon as the last boom sounded in the air, we ran the kids to the van and took off. It took us half an hour to get home. Record time!!
I loved this 4th of July. We had a great time and I already can't wait until next year.
1 comment:
Looks like an awesome 4th of July. I understand you might have brought by a few flowers for me while I was sick. Thank you!
Post a Comment