Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Full of Hot Air: Part Deux

If you do something twice, does that make it a tradition? If so, I think we've got one of those goin' on. On July 3rd, we were up and ready and out of the house at 5:45, to once again see the hot air balloons for the Freedom Festival in Provo. And we, once again, met Jenn and Josh and kids and took pictures and once again talked about how it really wasn't that hard to wake up and why oh why can't I make myself get up this early everyday?! And after the balloons, we once again went to eat breakfast at McDonald's. Can't beat those hotcakes of deliciousness plus a hot egg mcmuffin and a semi-cool cup of orange juice. We sat and talked and laughed and laughed and laughed in the playplace for an hour while the kids played. So fun!!
Spencer (and his new teeth) were up at 4:00 (am!) to greet me for the day. It helped us be on time! Morning Sunshine!

The Fam
Spencer actually does have a face as seen in the above picture.

Ben 'n Me

Spencey, Ry Ry, Drewbie, Ash, Ben the Blur, Em

Josh would have loooved to see balloons, but Emmy had other plans.

Oh, what a beautiful mornin'!

1 comment:

lindsey v said...

We went there 3 years ago. I think that was enough for me. It's sooooo early! Maybe in a few years I might want to go again. Ben decided that day at 3 1/2 to be potty trained. So I will always remember the exact day that he stopped wearing diapers. July 4th 2006. Blessed day.