Wednesday, March 25, 2009
When we're helping we're happy
Here are some pictures of my happy little helpers :





I love after dinner when we turn on our fun music and everyone does their job. It feels like when I was growing up. My parents did an amazing job teaching us how to work and have fun while doing it. We'd do our jobs everyday and then clean all day on Saturday. I really loved it and it always felt so good. I've always wanted that in my home. So far, so good. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ALL DAY Saturday? Seriously? :) Your house is never even that dirty!
Why do you think it wasn't dirty!? :) Ha Ha! I thought of you while I wrote this. C'mon! You remember teasing me for cleaning all the time, right? I cleaned until it was time to get ready for the stake dance. Cleaning also involved cleaning dog poop, mowing the lawn, washing cars (that were covered in Berry Berry flavor Capri Sun) you know, things of that nature. :) Maybe I wouldn't have had to clean ALL day if you behaved yourself!
Can I borrow your kids for a while...Deven isn't as good a helper...just kidding he really is. SO CUTE!
Haha, you caught me, I totally stole that from Reader's Digest, we are avide RD readers :) However, you don't want to know where it is located - hint: a place that's often visited {hopefully} and {sometimes} offers privacy ;)
Post a Comment