Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Here goes. . .

Hello! I am going to give this whole blog thing a try. Yes, from this day on, I will be a blogger. And, no, that is not something I just wiped off my two-year-old's nose. Sorry. :) This new venture will give me the opportunity to do something with the "blogs" I have been writing in my head for years. Y'see, I majored in English at BYU and ever since then, well, actually a long time before then, I have been writing in my head. I'm sure most people do this. I'm not saying I'm special or unique or anything (I'll just leave that up to you. . . ha ha), but I am very glad my sister, Jenn, set this up for me to give me this outlet. Now, maybe when I do talk to adults, I'll be able to say something coherent because I will have already written it out here, all nice and neat!

Well, I just wanted to officially introduce myself into this strange and exciting new world of blogging. Now all I have to do is figure out how to actually do it!! This post is mostly just a test. More to come. . .

1 comment:

Adam said...

Hi Jessi and Gary,

Nice to see you've started a blog! Keep posting pictures of your family - you and your kids look great!

-Adam