Sunday, June 29, 2008

Benny Boy

I've been writing a lot about Spencer, he being the newest 'n all. But, I think it's time I moved up the line to Benjamin. This kid is so hilarious, very sweet, and too smart. It's one thing to be a "busy" little boy, but to be smart on top of it. . . let's just say he keeps us on our toes.

He's a little mischievous, oh sure, but he's very polite about it. Before he runs away down the street, very, very far, he comes in the house and finds me and says, "Bye, Mommy!" and disappears. That is my cue to stop whatever I'm doing and RUN!!

I found Ben very nicely sitting on the microwave, on his way to the top of the fridge.
Luckily, he warned me first by yelling, "Mom! Look!"
(Please excuse my messy fridge. I've gotta have priorities!)


B-B-B-Benny and the Jess
He melts my heart!



Protecting his eyes from damaging UV rays- I told you he was smart!

Ben and his "Boom-Boo"


He just loves the great outdoors,
but he doesn't necessarily love the sliding glass door-
his last door to master. It won't be long, though!



Pacifier Patrol
Spencer will have his pacifier whether he wants it or not!



Here is Ben trying to ride a little motorcycle toy.
Hilarious!

Many people know that Ben is energetic and silly and, yes, even occasionally naughty. (Aren't we all?) But, he is also the cuddliest, sweetest, most affectionate little guy. He loves to sing and just sings all day. "Kwinko Kwinko Widdo Stah-oo" is his favorite song right now. But, he also loves "Chide uh God" and "Wock-a-Bye Baby." We love him so much. He has made me laugh every single day of his life.


No comments: