We do! To read about our recent miracle, clickhere.
Random Posts
The Boyz
Our Little Sweet Peas
Every time Spencer goes to the bathroom, he has to say "good-bye" as he flushes. Every time he says, "Good-bye peep! Have a good day! See ya soon!"
Ben: Mom, do tornadoes ever get dizzy?
The boys were helping me bring in groceries one day and one of the plastic bags had a hole in it and then one of the handles broke off of it. I asked Andrew to throw it away and he looked at the bag and very seriously said, "This bag has been passed on for generations!"
I gave Ryan a big hug one day and he said, "Don't squeeze my tummy too tight. It gives me asthma."
Ben: "Mom, you're funny. You tricked me lots of times tomorrow."
One day Spencer was dipping a cookie in milk and he said, "The cookie is swimming in a milk. It needs swimming suit."
Spencer: "Cari! Cari! Cari!" (Pronounced Kiwi) Cari: Yes? Spencer: "Cari, are you Kiffy?"
Whenever I see Ben doing the potty dance like crazy all over the room and I tell him to go to the bathroom, he says, "I don't have to go, that's how I exercise."
Ben got in the bath and said, "It is seriously (surrussly) wet in here!"
Andrew: I just wrote an eight in cursive!!
Ben: We don't have any blood in us, just cereal.
Ryan was so excited to eat something he hadn't eaten in "1,000 years" and Andrew said, "1,000 years? You weren't even born 1,000 years ago and Mom was only, like, 2!"
Ben didn't want to get dressed again after going to the bathroom, so he headed for the door (naked) and announced, "I'm going to take a bath in the raindrops!"
Andrew: How do they make square paper out of circle trees?
Ryan calls the fly swatter That Bug Snapper. (I always called it the flice water.)
Ryan: "Mom, you are so good at making toast!"
The other day, Andrew and Ryan were playing a little too rough. Ryan got hit in the head with a light saber and started to cry. Andrew comforted Ryan by reassuring him that he was only "crying for joy."
According to Ryan, Chewbacca on Star Wars is, "The Fluffy Guy."
Every morning after I take a shower, Ben asks me to draw pumpkins of various sizes on the mirror. Why pumpkins? I have no idea.
In his prayers the other night Ryan said, "And help me not to learn about Satan, 'cause I just don't like him."
Andrew and I were watching a show about volcanoes. He said, "Ya know what lava is?" I said,"What?" (because it sounded like he already had an answer) He said, "It's a giant's big ol' cup o' juice."
Ryan: "Mom, if we have another baby, can we name him or her Freckles?" Mom: "Why that name?" Ryan: "Because I just think it's a nice name."
No comments:
Post a Comment