Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Spencer's Blessing Day


May 4, 2008

This was a perfect day. We were able to bless the three newest babies in the Stewart family on the same day in our ward. My Grandpa's funeral had been held on May 3rd and Angie and her family were able to come to it from Colorado. Since we were all in town, we decided to bless Spencer, Anastasia (Angie and Shawn's) and Westin (Ed and Lindsey's) on the same day. We had a great "family reunion". Ananstasia was only two weeks old and Angie had driven to UT all by herself with three older kids. Then Shawn met her and the kids here. She is amazing. I would still be pulled over on the side of the road, crying. :)

At church, Gary and I bore our testimonies, and we also all got to hear my cute Grandma's testimony. She is amazing and I'm so glad she could make it. We also had family there from Las Vegas and other areas that might not have been able to come if they weren't already in town. It was an exhausting day for me, but it was amazing. We're so grateful for everyone who was able to come, and of course, those that couldn't but wanted to. :)

Me, Ang, and Lindsey. Spence and Annie are done, Westin is still hangin' in there. :) What you can't hear are two crying babies echoing through the church parking lot and us laughing at them and how loud it was!



Me and Spencer when we got home from church. He was ready for bed. :)



My Spring Baby

2 comments:

Hizzeather said...

How in the heck are you all so skinny right after? Out of the four of us, I'm the only one who looks like they've had a baby...and I haven't! :)

Jenn said...

I was wondering if pictures were taken of all three babies and moms! I LOVE IT!!! What a great day that was! I love the picture of you kissing little Spencer!