
So, after the baptism lunch, most people went home. Some young single adults and dads and babies crashed on the floor and random beds and such. But, of course the kids who needed naps, like Ang and me, got left with the crazy ones who
wouldn't sleep. It was aigh't though, because we had fun. If Ang wasn't in town I would have turned on a movie and tried to take a nap myself, but Ang makes things happen! :) The best part was when we got home and no one knew we had even left. I am glad tired people got some shut-eye, though. I LOVE knowing someone is sleeping somewhere.

So, we went on over to The Wal-Martz and picked up some rackets and balls and headed over to the high school and played a little "tennis." I put that in quotes because we, uh, struggled.

The kids were actually really good. We mostly just watched them and helped kids not get hit in the head with rackets.
But, the Moms got their turn at the very end, mostly because we stole the rackets from innocent little children who needed to share, dangit!!
Ang was better than I was because she and Shawn used to play a lot. But, we could have used a few lessons. We would get
very excited when one of us hit the ball. It looked a little like this:

Yeah, you would have thought someone won Wimbledon, or whatever it is, but no, we HIT THE BALL!!! YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!

In conclusion, it was a truly beautiful day. After tennis, we went swimming and the kids had a blast. I sat in a chair on the side of the pool and was a total party-pooper, but I wrote about the whole prefect day we'd had in my journal.
We love Andrew so very much. He is everything I have ever dreamed of. He's so sweet and considerate and smart and funny and happy. He takes such great care of his brothers. . . and his Mom. :) He has set such a great example for this brothers his whole life and he continues to do that everyday. We just love Andrew and we're so happy to have such a good, sweet little boy who tries so hard to do what's right. He is an amazing kid and we're SO proud of him and we're so incredibly blessed to have him in our family. Congratulations, Andrew!!
No comments:
Post a Comment