
Our little Andrew was baptized on August 7th, 2010. It was one of the
most perfect days of our lives.
Just beautiful!
The night before Andrew was baptized, we gave him a little blanket I made for him. It was SO soft, and warm, and fluffy, and white. We told him that this blanket will remind him of what the Holy Ghost feels like and to remember that feeling of warmth and comfort. He LOVED it!!




He went around the room, cuddling with everyone who was awake. He has slept with it every night and it has been a good reminder for him of his special day and the way he felt.

Baptism Day!!
Andrew and Uncle Rich



My favorite! SO sweet!


These are all the priesthood holders who stood in the circle when Andrew was confirmed (Minus Jared Southard and plus Westin Stewart.) I love these guys and I'm so grateful that my boys have such great examples to look up to.
No comments:
Post a Comment