
Well, I decided I'd better document that our baby has turned two and everything. I'm doing it TWO months late, so I thought it quite appropriate.



Do you see what I see happening in the middle of this picture?!? I don't know how he does it! I did NOT see him doing this while I took this picture because I'm pretty darn sure I would have stopped him. Let me just say, it is a common thing for Ben to get away with things like this. I don't understand it! Oh well, it
was a yummy cake, so I can't really blame him.

Big Boy Bike

"CD" Player. No wonder he thinks he's 20.

I always try to take pictures of the birthday boy in front of their "number" on the front door. They usually stand there and sweetly smile and I can see how much they grew and changed that year. Well, I decided not to retake this picture because how much more "two" can you get!?! I love it!
(Hey there. It's November now. I guess I better post this. I wanted to wait to post it until I had some videos of his birthday, but guess what...)
No comments:
Post a Comment