January 31, 2009 was an absolutely perfect day. Not just because of the unbelievably beautifully perfect weather in Southern California, or even seeing some of the greatest friends a gal could ever ask for, but because my sweet bay-
buh Heather got married. Who was she married to, you ask? Well, a totally great guy she dated for a year and then waited for for two more years while he served his mission. Theirs is a story love, dedication, and faithfulness- to each other and to the Lord. I am inspired by both of them and will be forever grateful I had the wonderful opportunity to witness their beautiful sealing.

I love this picture. They just kind of wandered off and Gary snuck this picture.

Heather and her gals.

Laughing is what I'm almost always doing when I'm with Heather- as in, laughing like an old man until I cry and can't breathe and I feel like I did 500 sit-ups kind of laughing.

Adorable!

Beautiful!

Precious!
Sjauna, Carolyn, and me. These girls are two of the best girls in the whole world! Thanks for making a perfect day even perfecter! I had a blast hanging out with you and taking pictures and figuring out how to walk in our cute, treacherous heels!


Oh yeah, Cody is really, really tall. He had to crouch down approximately three feet here.

Wee! I think
Sjauna wins for best mid-air pose and smile. I'm not even sure where my legs are.

"Now it's time to say good-bye" to Mrs. Heather.

The grand exit. So beautiful and fun! I wish Heather got married before I did. I would have taken notes. Everyone came out to cheer and wave their ribbons when Heather and Cody left.
It was a perfect day and a beautiful wedding. Heather and Cody did an amazing job. Congratulations! We love you both!
1 comment:
Awwww...thanks bay-buh! I'm so grateful that you came all the way out here to support me! I had the most gorgeous bridal party evah! love you!!!!!.
Post a Comment