Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

My sister, Kris, likes to come up with strange, hypothetical situations. Here's one of the deeper, more thought-provoking ones:

Would you rather be married to someone who always had Cheeto fingers or. . .always had Oreo teeth??

Now, keep in mind- they can't wash off the Cheetos or brush off the Oreos. This is for for-e-ver. For-e-ver. For-e-ver.

Discuss.

4 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Definitely Oreo teeth...Cheetos would get all over your clothes. Oreos you can lick out of his teeth for a snack anytime! ;)

Matt and Mandy said...

That's just disgusting. When there are no good options, go with none. I'd rather be single forever than have either of those - both MAJOR pet peeves of mine, I AM OCD after all :)

"Miss Kris" said...

Over the years, I have never met a conclusion. If only there was something Berry Berry flavor...

OKAY! I got it! If the guy were beaufitul, I would want Oreo teeth so that he wouldn't out-do me. Other than that... I haven't come up with anything concrete, just conditional.

Lindsey Stewart said...

I hate having stuff in my teeth. And i always tell people if they do to be nice. AND i love and i mean LOVE cheetos. I could lick cheetos fingers all day. So i go with cheetos fingers