4. I love creamy milk chocolate weight loss shakes from Costco. Whoa!! Before you freak out about the "weight loss" part. . .1st- you haven't seen me this week, 2nd- they're delicious!! If you've ever wondered what it would taste like to drink liquid Coco Puffs- here's your answer! They're great breakfasts on those busy mornings or a smart snack when I'd rather eat cookies-lots of cookies. But, I also love to keep one in the fridge and take little sips of heaven throughout the day.
5. I love to read. Sure, most people do and I'm not saying I love it more than you do. I think many people would say they love it more than anyone else in the world does, and I just can't compete with that. But, I can say that I love to read so much that I force myself not to. :) Strange? Yes. I only let myself read an actual novel-ish book every couple of years or more because reading is all I want to do once I start. In junior high and high school, I would come home, change into my awesome pajamas, and read until dinner- that is, if I didn't have to work at Baskin-stinkin-Robbins after school. I recently read a series of books (you can probably guess which ones) and I now have to take a good two-year break. You will be missed, my books, you will be missed.(Now, if I could control myself and have some self-discipline and just read as something to do on the side, I'd read all the time. But, it's just not possible at this time. I love going into "that world" too much to have it be a-few-minutes-a-day sort of activity.)
6. Speaking of awesome pajamas- I love pajamas. I don't wear them as much as I used to, as in, all the time. It's not that I don't crave pj's all day, but I just don't have time to change into them. And it's the strangest thing, but sometimes I even feel like a bum. Maybe that's because my pj's aren't as cute as they used to be, like the famous ones my Mom made us every year for Christmas. These days, they're bleached, holey pj pants and one of Gary's old shirts from high school ( that have somehow magically survived years of abuse and washings.) But, there's nothing like changing into soft, comfy pajamas after a long day, or in the middle of it!
Thanks for the tag, Linds! Now, I tag all ya'll- I mean it- don't be shy! You know you want to! What are you waiting for? Here I come to your blog to check. . .
1 comment:
You make me smile everytime I come over to visit...Thanks!
Post a Comment