Monday, January 19, 2009

THREE- It's the Magic Number!

Yes, it is. Just ask Jack Johnson.

Our little Benny turned three today. Ben is the funnest, funniest, sweetest, cuddliest, adventurousest guy ever! He makes us laugh everyday. He is very compassionate and thoughtful and observant while also being full of crazy, boundless energy. He loves "Lightning" and so we had a Cars themed birthday. It was very fun.Here are Ben and my niece, Raegan, mixing Ben's cake.




Lightning's twin brother (though it seems he is of a different ethnicity). It's been known to happen. I saw a 20/20 on the subject.


My view was often obstructed by a head of shiny, beautiful brown hair.

I. Am. Speed.

Sweetie Pie

Ben, enjoying his presents
Ah, time to relax and spin propellers and watch wheels turn.

We put the FUN in "Elefun"

This is how Ben caught a butterfly.

We had such a fun day. The kids got to play with their cousins and be wild and crazy and eat tons of sugar. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate this fun, happy day with Benny. We love you, Benny Boy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

"Miss Kris" said...

Whoa1 That cake was amazing! Good job! I'm sad I missed it. I love that adorable, three-year old boy so much! The rest are pretty special, too. Gotta love the Pea Boys (I just made that up. Kinda sounds weird).

Heather S. said...

You crack me up. I am still giggling to myself (and a frown is not on my face) about the ethnically diverse automobile.