
Spencer is tickling himself to make himself smile, and Ryan just doesn't know how he feels about that I guess. :) But aren't they the handsomest!?!

Spencey Babe
Andrew made me that beautiful bracelet and a matching necklace

The boyz in suits, who also happened to be the only ones who would sit for a picture :)
I LOVE this picture!

Benjaroo

Ry Ry

Ben took this picture. He's getting really good.

These are the ones who stayed till the end of the photo shoot. I'm sad I didn't get a picture with Andrew, but he was watching Spencer and picking flowers for me, so it's ok.
I
LOVE LOVE LOVE being these boys' Mommy!!!
1 comment:
And I love love LOVE being those boys' Aunt Kiffy! Yep yep! You've got a beautiful, adorable family that I can't get enough of. And I LOVE the pictures!
Post a Comment