Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fashion Statement

From the second this little guy wakes up, he is saying the words, "Go swimming. Go swimming. Go swimming. . . " He must know where his goggles are at all times and has to wear them just in case we. . . go swimming. As I write this, Spencer just said, you guessed it, "Go swimming." I cannot drive past the Legacy Center without a frantic, "Go swimming!" from the back seat. If Gary is home before bedtime he is greeted by, "Hi Dad!" and "How was your day?" and from Spencer, "Go swimming?"
Spencer is not a big fan of the average baseball hat. No, he prefers to make a statement against childhood obesity whilst also giving himself the much-needed protection from harmful UV rays. (Now before you freak out about these Weight Loss Shakes from Costco, let me just tell you they are Gary's breakfast. And I also love them because they taste like I'm drinking Coco Puffs. No, not the milk in in the bowl from your Coco Puffs, but actual Coco Puffs. Mmmmm!)

No comments: