Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What is the deal with prune juice?

Maybe you can help me out with this. In one of our deep and important conversations, my sisters and I were contemplating prune juice. So we says to each other, we says, "How can you get juice from a prune when it is a dehydrated plum?" we says. And I was all, "You never see raisin juice. We have grape juice. Now that makes sense, seeing as how a grape has all of its liquid intact." And my sister was all like, "Totally!" And we laughed and laughed.

What is the deal with prune juice?

3 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

I KNOW! Like totally. What is up with that?

Hizzeather said...

Ummm...I never knew prunes were dehydrated plums until right now. Why don't old people just eat plums then?

"Miss Kris" said...

I don't know but, the more I think about it, the more angry I get. Prun Juice THIS!