Monday, July 26, 2010

Lost :(

Does anyone know where my camera plugger-in-thingy is so I can actually put some pictures on here?!?! I'm so behind, it makes me kind of freak out. You haven't seen it then? Crap.

5 comments:

"Miss Kris" said...

No, I haven't. Have you seen my charger for my camera so that I can turn it on in order to take pictures? You haven't, either? Poopers.

Diahan said...

How long has it been missing? I have an unkown cord here, or I did, after Joy school graduation. I tried to send it to you via the grocery bag with my kids' jammies in it once, but it came back in the grocery bag with my kids' clothes...

Jessi said...

Oh, that sounds promising, Diahan. I don't know why I would have brought it, but that's about the time I lost it, I think. I'll call you! Thanks!

Shelley said...

So bummed we missed you last weekend! I hope you had a great time. Next time for sure!! Tell you fam hi.

"Miss Kris" said...

I just found my charger! I instantly thought of you. "Jessi must have found her cord this same moment!" LIke one of those Freaky Friday things, but on a Thursday night. No? Lemme know. My cord may fit yours.