It just makes me feel like bursting into song!!!
I've got no strings to hold me down
to make me fret, to make me frown
I had strings, but now I'm free
There are no strings on me!
So, yeah. I feel better, folks. A lot better. I'm not as excited as I was last time, though. I know that they came grow back and that makes me fret and frown, but luckily, this time, they weren't as bad as last time. And this time, unlike last time, I have more realistic expectations, not last time... only this time. :)
And though you won't see me running around the neighborhood any time soon, I can't wait to feel normal again and take some control back. Move over, Geppetto! Step away from the strings. Drop 'em. . . Drop 'em. Its my turn!!
And though you won't see me running around the neighborhood any time soon, I can't wait to feel normal again and take some control back. Move over, Geppetto! Step away from the strings. Drop 'em. . . Drop 'em. Its my turn!!
2 comments:
Yayyy!!!
You're a real boy! :)
I'm glad to hear it, Jesbuluh! Such a cute one to read...as always. When are you going to get rid of the Lederhosen?
Post a Comment