

I just love these little guys. I have yet to hear the words, "I'm boooored" from any of them (unless they're home alone with me). If they feel even a whisper of being bored, they tear all the cushions off the couch and make a fort. I used to get all upset when they'd do that and I stressed about it for years. And just when one boy was growing out of that
need to pull off the cushions, the next one would grow into that stage. So, finally I decided that they're boys and it's fun and they're not beating up anyone (on purpose) and really, how much longer will they want to make forts? Only twenty or thirty more years, right? So, I've given up and now I join in the fun. We tip the couches over and drape all the blankets we can find and make secret entrances. We watch movies and eat popcorn-right in the middle of the day! They just know they have to clean it up when they're done. :)
Oh, you're probably wondering why I'm talking about forts. After this picture was taken, they decided to bring all the cushions up the stairs and onto the top bunk to make a very fun fort. Maybe now this post makes sense. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment