Today I found out that Ryan had secretly written and mailed his letter to Santa weeks ago, before I could peak at it and see what he wants. (Just for fun, of course. Not that I have anything to do with that.) I tried to be very casual as I asked, "So, what do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?" He got so excited and said, "You'll see when it all gets here!"
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ha ha ha...ummm...good luck!
That is so classic. No worries Mom. Its all taken care of.
Hahaha! Good luck with that one! You might have to pay your other kids to be employed as your operatives and get him to confess his list!
That is too funny!
That cracks me up. He is a BELIEVER!
AWESOME!!!!! I love it! GOOD LUCK!!!
Post a Comment