Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A totally righteous photo shoot

I love my little boys. They keep me good. :)

Every night (well, almost) they make sure we read our scriptures, no matter how tired we are (or I am). One night, they beat me to it while I got bedtime things ready. I had to take a picture of Andrew reading to his brothers. I decided they were doing fine on their own and Spencer was so exhausted (it was already 6:30, for crying out loud!) so I sneaked away and put Spencer to bed. Apparently, I left the camera in a little too accessible place, because this is what I found when I looked through the pictures later:
Luckily, in this picture they managed to get the last square foot of clean-looking carpet left in our house. :)

Looking more promising.

Ah-ha!!

And, here's my favorite...

Ryan actually took this one. Pretty good, I'd say . . . and I think I will. . . Pretty good!

It was SO cute. There are many, many more pictures, as I'm sure you can imagine, but you get the idea. :) They absolutely LOVE their scriptures. It made me so happy to see their excitement, and that of all the things they could have taken pictures of with free reign of the camera, they chose the Book of Mormon- from various angles and under creative lighting. I can hear them now (in my mind's eye. . . or ear, I guess) coaching the subject of their pictures, "Give me true! Give me righteous!"



". . . Hearken unto these words and believe in Christ; and if ye believe not in these words believe in Christ. And if ye shall believe in Christ ye will believe these words, for they are the words of Christ, . . . and they teach all men that they should do good."
2 Nephi 33:10

No comments: