Saturday, October 24, 2009

'Member August?!


Yes, my kids did start school in August. I guess I've been a little busy or somethin'. :)Andrew
First day of second grade

Ryan
First day of Kindergarten. Andrew was a great coach and told Ryan all the secrets.

Aw! Ben will miss you!
Ben was very sad the whole first week of the big kids' school. He would sit on my lap and say, "I miss Ryan and Andrew." Mom is SO boring!!


His backpack is 'Uuuuuuge!!

Ry got a little shy when we were waiting to go into the classroom. Maybe it had something to do with the kid who pushed him on the playground. I hate it when I want to beat up five-year-olds! I behaved myself and Ryan got brave again but I had to hold him for a while, which was just fine with me!! :)

Success!! Cookies and milk, anyone?

Ben's first day of Joy School.

Spencer has to wear a backpack while the kids are getting ready go to and he waves and says, "Bye" until he can't see them anymore. It's adorable! He finds someone's backpack and brings it to me. Then, he turns around and puts his arms out and says, "Ack-Ack!" Then I put the "Ack-Ack" on and he hugs the straps and is completely content.

Here is Ryan going into his class on the first day. He was still shy and I think he was seriously considering not walking in, but just watch his face light up as he looks up at his cute little teacher. It's really quick, so don't blink. :) He had a great first day of school. When I pick him up everyday, he runs to me and jumps and I catch him. Then, I have to say, " I MISSED YOU! How was your day!" They're getting SO big! *sniff*

2 comments:

Terry said...

I am so glad that you are so good about taking pictures of the first day of school each year. That is so hard to do, with all the crazy things going on that morning! Good Job!! I love all the pictures and the commentary:)

Jenn said...

HAHAHA! You could put Ryan IN that backpack and take him to school.