
I'm sitting here, watching the long and drawn-out American Idol finale (since we're the last people in the civilized world without some sort of recording device/mechanism/thingy) and I'm thinking to myself, "If I wanted to see a concert, I would, ya know, go to a concert."
I'm actually flipping between American Idol and Family Feud (which became Wheel of Fortune and then became Jeopardy. Is there a better feeling in the world than getting a Jeopardy question right? Wooo! I knew it was Thoreau!) Also included in my flippage is one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and an infomercial for the Windshield Wonder but not, I repeat not, a rerun of 2 1/2 Men . I do have a very good reasons for being glued to the couch, which includes the most important reason of not being able to move, but still . . .
Anyway, I just thought I'd share my annoyance and impatience with my situation here and the fact that American Idol is not helping me. Oh no. Fergie's on. That's where I draw the line. I'm going to see what's going on with Final Jeopardy.
(I do have to add that Steve Martin just made me a happy gal. That song was precious. I love him.)
2 comments:
Diahan filled me in a little on what has you chained to the couch. OUCH! Hope you are up and around soon and feeling better.
p.s. - idol shmidle
Some title options:
Bored Outta My Gourd
Having Control of the Remote Control
You're right, this is harder than I thought...yours is actually very good.
Post a Comment