Friday, November 7, 2008
Gratitude Attitude
I have been inspired by my friend, Mandy. Every single day during the month of November she is putting what she's thankful for on her sidebar. Guess what? I'm totally copying her. :) This will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AWESOME!!! For Young Women's a couple days ago, I had them make Gratitude Journals for their families to write in all month! I made one for us too and it has helped me through this week. I love the blog idea!
I am flattered :) Although, I actually stole the idea from Paula, she is the creative genius :) Sounds like you've had a stomach bug going around your house, too. I think everyone has had it lately, my kids had it Friday, yuck!
I am copying, too. Hope you don't mind, but that is a fantastic idea!
Post a Comment